Admission to St. Mary’s Catholic School requires the following:
- Pre-Kindergarten must be three (3) years of age on or before the 1st day of August of the enrolling year and toilet trained**.
- Pre-Kindergarten must be four (4) years of age on or before the 1st day of August of the enrolling year and toilet trained**.
- Kindergarten must be five (5) years of age on or before the 1st day of August of the enrolling year and toilet trained**.
**All children who participate in the pre-school and extended care programs must be totally toilet trained.
Thank you for registering your student(s) to St. Mary’s Catholic School! To begin your student’s application, please follow the link below. Preferred enrollment will be taking place for returning families from February 4 through February 19, 2023. After this time, enrollment will open for new students. You can expect to hear from the registrar within 5 days from all admission documents being received regarding admission status. After this time, applicants that have all their materials submitted and reviewed will be invited to enrollment on a first come, first served basis. Please note that completed application and payment does not guarantee admission. Upon acceptance, a New Family/Student interview with our principal will be scheduled.
To begin the application process, please click the “Create an Account” tab at the top of this page to create an application account. The District Code for our school is STM-WY. From there, you will be instructed to create a login, password, and verify your email via a message to your email account.
You have the flexibility to log in and out of your application account without losing your data as it will autosave. There will be a green check mark for each section once you have completed all required fields.
3. Review and Submit & Pay Application Fee
Once all required fields of the application are complete, you must select “Review & Submit.” You will then be instructed to pay the application fee of $20 per student.
4. Request/Submit Required Documents
Please be sure that all required documents are uploaded:
- Most Recent Report Card
- Most Recent Standardized Test Scores
- IEP/504/Diagnostic or Psychological Evaluation Reports, if applicable
Still have questions? Click HERE to request more information.
St Mary’s Catholic School