St. Mary's Catholic School
2021 - 2022
Admission to St. Mary's Catholic School requires the following:
1. We require a birth certificate to verify the student's birth date. Students entering:
- Pre-Kindergarten must be three (3) years of age on or before the 1st day of August of the enrolling year and potty trained**.
- Pre-Kindergarten must be four (4) years of age on or before the 1st day of August of the enrolling year and potty trained**.
- Kindergarten must be five (5) years of age on or before the 1st day of August of the enrolling year.
**All children who participate in the pre-school and extended care programs must be totally potty trained.
2. We need the following enrollment documents and forms completed and signed:
- Birth Certificate
- Yellow Immunization Record
- Baptismal Record, if applicable
- Student Information Sheet
- Tuition Contract and Pre-authorized Payment form with voided check
- Diocese-Required Background Check
- Guidelines on Personal Interactions with Children and Young People
- Diocese of Cheyenne Norms of Responding to Report of Sexual Abuse of Minors and Vulnerable Adults
- Previous year/Current year report card
- Previous year standardized test scores for Grades 2-6
- Copy of most recent IEP, if applicable
- Authorization to Release School Records Form
- Photo-Video Release Form
- Internet Access Policy/Permission/Denial Form
- Student Release Authorization Form
- Walking Field Trip Permission Form
- Marketing Form
- Morning Care and/or After Care Enrollment Forms, if applicable